Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Holiday

During the last week of school holidays I deiced I should make use of it and hang out with some of my rugby mates. We deiced we should go Sylvia Park and watch Harry Porter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.


When we went to cinema 3 we all went looking for our seats, as soon as we found our seats we waited in silent for the movie to start. Suddenly all the light in the cinema turn off and the movie started. As the movie went on we munched on our popcorn. We suddenly felt bored & some of us fell asleep. I stayed up and watched the whole movie. It was awesome.

When the movie finished we went back to the train station and waited for the train to come and pick us up. When I arrived home I went to sleep and had a dream that I was Harry Porter.


No comments:

Post a Comment